Having a beautiful bathroom is an essential feature for any luxury home. For CBI Tulsa is a fantastic place to create luxury homes or turn existing homes in two more luxurious properties. One of the key areas in which they help is creating new bathrooms. This is why they have now provided 5 key tips to make a home bathroom look like that of a five star hotel.
CBI Tulsa’s 5 Luxury Bathroom Features
- First of all, it is important to have another shower. Consider things such as interior mood lighting, massage jets, and walk in enclosure. One of the quickest and easiest ways to upgrade and modernize an old fashioned bathroom come out while also making it more luxurious, is simply by upgrading the shower. Thanks to modern technology, you could even decide to turn it into a steam room which is even more luxurious.
- Secondly you must have plush towels. If you have ever been in a five star hotel, you will know how hard it is to resist the urge to take the towels with you in your suitcase. Even better is to add a matching bathrobe, perhaps even with his and her monograms on it. This is all about both luxury and comfort.
- Thirdly you should consider mood lighting. Lighting is absolutely vital in terms of creating a certain atmosphere. If it is too harsh, your bathroom will feel cold and clinical. Hence, you need to think outside the box. Forget about having just one overhead light, choosing instead for things such as shower lighting and an illuminated mirror. Too soft in the mold, you could even place a few candles, including flameless ones for extra safety.
- Next you absolutely need a heated radiator. Once upon a time, the radiator was the eyesore of every home. This is no longer the case and bathroom radiators in particular are almost like works of art and as touch of luxury to the room as a whole. The added benefit is that they can be used as towel holders, which means that your towels will always be lovely and warm for when you come out of the shower.
- Last but not least, you must focus on the color scheme. In luxury 5 star hotels, the bathroom usually follows a classic decor style. The reason for this is that it might be fashionable right now to go for bright and bold patterns and colours, you just don’t know what things will look like in a few years. Classic Styles are dateless and timeless comma meaning that they will always look good. If you want to follow the fashion, then just add some touches of bold colors and lines in things such as your towels, your soap dispensers, and other such things.
With these five tips, you should be able to transform a bathroom into something so luxurious, you may not want to leave the room anymore. Remember that the bathroom is a place for relaxation, so your focus should be strongly on feeling comfortable and at ease.