A hamper is an ideal gift for Christmas; it allows you to get creative and also adds a personal touch. To make the perfect hamper, you first need to choose a theme so that your gift makes sense. Here are some ideas to get you started.
This is the most traditional hamper of all, especially around Christmas time. It makes a perfect gift for older family members.
- A nice bottle of wine adds a touch of luxury to any hamper. Whether you go for red or white, the choice is yours, but it is definitely a must!
- If the recipient of your hamper doesn’t like alcohol, you could replace a bottle of wine for a luxurious coffee or hot chocolate brand. At Christmas time, there’s nothing like snuggling up on the sofa with a warm hot chocolate.
- Chocolate is everyone’s favorite food and the perfect addition to your food hamper. To add a nice touch, you could personalize the chocolate.
- While not to everyone’s taste, mince pies are a traditional Christmas treat so it wouldn’t be a Christmas hamper without them.
- Christmas is a time for cheese and crackers and another must-have for your food hamper.
This kind of hamper isn’t as traditional but would be the perfect gift for any special woman in your life.
- You’ll be spoilt for choice when looking for a bubble bath set at Christmas time. Perhaps go for a brand that you know your loved one likes.
- Bath salts are also a good addition to a spa hamper.
- Face masks are a must-have to recreate the essence of a spa day.
- A head massager fits into the theme of relaxation that this hamper strives for, so it’s a fantastic addition to this hamper.
- Finally, completing the hamper with a bottle of champagne or prosecco will add a little bit of fizz and luxury.
This hamper is suited to those that are very special to you and a gift that your wife or girlfriend will love. Fill this hamper with the items you know your partner will love and show her how thoughtful you can be.
- Jewelry is the first thing on the list for this hamper, Fjewellery.co.uk has a large range of unique, gorgeous jewelry with a style for everyone.
- A voucher to her favorite shop would also go perfectly in this hamper. Choosing clothing for your special someone can be risky, so a voucher not only means that you can’t get it wrong but also means your partner can go shopping and enjoy herself.
- Add a personal touch with a selection of her favorite books, films or music.
- Just like the spa hamper, another nice touch is champagne or prosecco. This is the definition of luxury!
- Get a nice frame to put a photo of you both together in. It’s nice to look over memories with your loved one and is a sentimental gift that shows how much you care.
Whatever hamper you choose to do, you are going to have just much fun as they will opening it!