Like everything in life, taking AHCC capsules offer you pros and cons. However, its benefits surpass any possible negative effect you might have. Besides, many of those cons can be avoided when you use the product using the right dosage and having all the precautions.
The process to create AHCC
Before starting to discuss the pros and cons of AHCC, it is convenient to understand what it is and how it is manufactured. Firstly, AHCC stands for Active Hexose Correlated Compound. This is a specific substance that is found in mushrooms.
But not any mushrooms but the specific subspecies of Lentinula edodes. The most effective part of the mushroom is located underground, which is commonly known as mycelia.
The main reasons to manufacture and distribute AHCC supplements come from the benefits. They will easily help you answer the question that wonders if AHCC really work? Reasons include the following:
- At least 30 clinical studies conducted on humans prove its effectiveness as a booster of the immune system
- Other promising studies and researches are being carried out, and they suggest it can have a significant impact in the clearing of High-risk Human Papilloma Virus (HR HPV)
- You can ingest the capsules with an empty stomach or after meals
- Supplements are easy to absorb and process by the body due to its low molecular weight
- The part of the mushroom that is used to elaborate the supplements doesn´t contains spores, so it diminishes the chances of producing allergic reactions.
- Taking AHCC before receiving flu shoots has proved to boost immunity and improve the effectiveness of the vaccine.
- AHCC shows positive results during and after completion of treatment of different types of cancer
- Patients who take it tolerate it well, and it doesn´t add symptoms
- It helps to reduce chemotherapy effects such as nausea, constipation, vomiting, and similar
- Healthy adults can also obtain benefits from the AHCC as their immune cells, and regulatory activity grows up after in taking the supplements
- It helps to diminish the percentage of tumor regression
When we refer to the downsides of AHCC, we talk about symptoms that may appear after ingesting them. Since the supplements are freely sold in the market, the negative effects are mostly tolerable by the majority of users. Some of them include the following:
- Results of physical improvement vary from one condition to another
- Some physical conditions might require higher dosages of AHCC with too many capsules
- Some positive results may disappear after stop taking the supplements
- Due that the body metabolizes the AHCC using a pathway that other drugs can use, it may avoid that those drugs are absorbed. Hence, it is necessary to consult your doctor if you are taking other drugs.
- The mushrooms might cause allergic reactions to some users
- The supplements haven´t been tested in all types of illness, and some clinical trials are still ongoing
Ingesting AHCC with its cons
Although AHCC may have some downsides, the overall balance of the supplement is still positive. Overall, patients report the absence of symptoms, and that makes it very tolerable. Also, the fact that any negative symptoms can disappear if you stop taking it makes the decision easy. In any case, the negative effects perdured after stop taking the supplements.
AHCC is a potent supplement that can be the answer to improve many immune-related conditions. It is a natural compound; its benefits and advantages easily surpass any downside. But finding the right dosage, among others, might the key to avoiding any of its negative effects. Moreover, the process of elaboration of the supplement, as well as its other ingredients, makes it a healthy choice for any patient.