Business communication has been revolutionised by Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), which enables audio and video to be transmitted via the Internet and for any organisation that receives a lot of calls, a cloud-based call handling solution with VoIP handsets is professional, prompt and very cost effective. The call centre could be based in Australia and a team of remotely located receptionists who are fully briefed, handle all your incoming calls.
Here are some of the benefits you receive when you join forces with a leading call handling provider.
- Prompt & Professional Call Handling – When a customer calls, you want the call to be answered professionally and the contact centre solution handles all digital platforms including email, SMS and voice calls. Some even boast that all calls are answered within 5 seconds, which is impressive, while the experienced receptionists are fully briefed on your business and can take messages or forward calls to relevant parties.
- Works Across All Digital Platforms – The call handler offers a seamless communication solution and you can choose which platforms are used. This gives your customers options regarding how they contact you, which is an important aspect of customer service.
- Scalable Solutions – Regardless of how busy you are, the service is scalable and when you have a very busy period, the call centre has you covered. There are no lengthy contracts to sign; a quick call can temporarily halt the service at any time, which means you are in control. In the event you need to inform the call centre about additional information, your contract manager is the person to contact. Here are a few tech trends we are likely to see in 2022, which might surprise you.
- Inbound or Outbound – Whether answering calls or making them, the Australian contact centre offers a professional service that is both reliable and affordable. The professional call centre employees are more than capable of delivering your sales pitch if you are planning a cold-calling campaign, while support numbers can be manned 24/7 by a rotating team of qualified telephone receptionists.
- Cost Effective Service – Using a cloud-based call handling service is the cheapest way to have a high standard of call response, which is preferable to draining your HR and setting up a team to answer incoming calls. If you would like to learn more about cloud call handling, search with Google for a leading Australian provider who employs native English-speaking receptionists and they would be happy to answer any questions that you might have.
- Easy Access – If you would like to use cloud call centre services, all you need is a phone and an Internet connection; hardware is installed by professionals and the system works seamlessly, improving the caller experience. Here is a government report on Australia’s telecommunication infrastructure.
When your customers call for any reason, it is important to have professional call handling and rather than directly employing a receptionist, outsource call handling to a call centre and you are guaranteed to receive the best service.