The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS Clerk exam every year. The exam is conducted to fill the clerical cadre positions for multiple public sector banks spread across the country.
The exam is divided into three phases, Preliminary, Mains, and Language test. For each phase, a new admit card is provided to selected candidates. For example, candidates who have cleared the preliminary round will receive the IBPS Clerk Mains admit card for the Mains exam.
If looking to pursue a successful career in the banking sector or if you have cleared your preliminary and waiting for your Mains call letter, here are five things you should know about IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
Where to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
Admit cards for the IBPS Clerk Mains can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS.
How to Download IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Use the link on the website to download the admit card for the IBPS Clerk exam’s respective phase.
- Click on this link, and it will redirect you to the IBPS Clerk Mains exam login page.
- You will first have to enter your registration number/ roll number, followed by the password/ date of birth, security captcha code, and then click on ‘Submit.’
- Once you log in to your account, the IBPS Clerk Mains admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify all the details on the admit card and then download and print the admit card to be carried during the exam.
What Details Are Mentioned in IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
The admit card contains information relevant to the candidate, which the invigilator will again verify at the exam centre. The various details mentioned on the admit card for the IBPS Clerk Mains exam are:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number
- Address of the candidate
- Venue code and venue of the examination
- Date of the examination
- Reporting time for the examination
- Passport size colour photograph (Note, the photograph affixed should be a match to the uploaded photograph)
- Blank space for candidate’s signature and left thumb impression
- General guidelines to be followed at the IBPS exam centre
What to Carry During IBPS Clerk Mains Exams?
The IBPS admit card, which you have downloaded as instructed in the above steps, needs to be carried during the IBPS Clerk Mains exam to gain entrance. You will also have to carry a photo identification document along with the admit card. Applicants will not be allowed to attend the exam without the admit card.
The accepted photo identification documents are:
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving license (Learners driving license is not acceptable)
- Voter’s ID card
- A gazette officer issues photo identity proof
- Photo identity issued by a recognized college or university
- People’s representative with a photograph
Who Should You Contact incase of any Error on IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
The IBPS Clerk Mains admit card will be verified at the exam venue by the invigilator before you get permission to take the exam. In case of discrepancies, the invigilator can bar you from taking the exam. Thus, it is your responsibility to verify all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully.
In case of any issues, contact the examination authority immediately. You drop an email to the concerned authorities or raise a grievance on their official website.
The IBPS Clerk admit card is usually available for download 10 to 12 days before the exam’s scheduled date. Ensure you download and verify the details on the admit card at the earliest to avoid any last-minute issues. Don’t forget to carry your admit card and a photo identification document to the exam venue as they are necessary to gain admittance to the exam hall.