Whether you visit in the winter or you visit in the spring, the beaches in Queensland are always worth visiting. After all, north Queensland is quite tropical, so if you’re traveling around in a motorhome hire, it’s a good destination to put on your itinerary.
If you love beaches, perhaps you’re looking for the best ones around. While you can’t go wrong with beaches in Australia, there are a few that stand out. Located in one of the nation’s most beautiful states, these Queensland beaches should be high on your list of must-see places in Australia.To help you plan your trip, consider putting the following beaches on your trip itinerary:
- Nudey Beach: If you want to see crystalline waters and enjoy a quieter area, you’ll want to head to Fitzroy Island and enjoy this small beach that is a favorite for many who are visiting this area of the Queensland coast. The white sand, the clear water, and the stunning views are some of the reasons that you’ll want to visit Nudey Beach. The rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef are also attractive features of this idyllic island beach, so make sure to bring your snorkel gear, camera, and love for nature when you visit Nudey Beach.
- Ellis Beach: Yet another beach that you’ll want to enjoy while in north Queensland, Ellis Beach isn’t as easy to get to as others, which helps to keep the beach a uniquely spacious area for you to enjoy. Because you need a car to get there, it’s important to plan ahead. If you do, you’ll be rewarded with a long, white sand beach that allows you plenty of space to lay out your towel and sun bathe. Or you can go fishing if that’s what you enjoy, or dip in the sea. Just make sure to exercise caution, as due to the low quantity of visitors, help may not be so readily available.
- Trinity Beach: Tropical rainforests, beautiful beaches, and clear water are what bring many people to this area of Queensland. While some of the beaches around these parts are for the bold and daring who want to enjoy seclusion and relaxation, Trinity Beach caters to people who like to have restaurants and drinks at their fingertips. It’s one reason that makes it attractive for families who are looking for a comfortable spot to take their kids while still being able to enjoy a bite to eat and the comfort of having other swimmers and people nearby.
- Bingil Bay: Bingil Bay is a charming town with a laidback vibe, where you can relax and enjoy some of the gorgeous beaches in the Bingil Bay area. With shops and restaurants nearby, but not many, you can have some of the things that you need, but don’t expect as much as in some parts. This is part of Bingil Bay’s charm and one reason why many come out this way. They get the relaxed, less-crowded experience while still having the opportunity to get food or necessities nearby.
- Palm Cove: Palm Cove is certainly one of the more well-known beaches on this list. There, you will find calm waters to swim in while also having plenty of palm trees to find shade under. As an area with many resorts, you will see plenty of people while there, and won’t be lacking for anything that you may need while making a beach visit. It’s a classy area with restaurants that offer gourmet dishes, so if you want to enjoy calm waters, beautiful beaches, and great meals, this is the perfect spot for you to visit. It’s easier to get to than some of the above-mentioned beaches, making it ideal for those who want comfort and ease while road tripping to the area’s best beaches.
If you’re looking for the Australian paradise, you’ve found one of the many exotic destinations in the country. Tropical north Queensland is certainly worth your time to visit and with so many different beaches to choose from, where you can feel great spending your day by the water. You can be sure that you won’t get bored while there.
From more secluded options where you can enjoy a big patch of sand all to yourself to places where you’ll have restaurants and bars to visit, there are options for every type of traveler. It’s important to plan ahead, so that you have a comfortable and relaxing experience, whichever beach you choose.
As you start to plan your road trip in a motorhome hire, don’t hesitate to make Queensland your priority. If there was a place that offered much in the way of natural beauty, it’s the northern area of this Australian state. From rainforest to the Great Barrier Reef, a visit to this charming part of Australia is full of iconic places that you’ll want to visit. Happy travelling!