Covid-19 has taken its toll on the whole world. After it’s all finished, people will no doubt be keen to get out and do that thing they’ve always wanted to. Being in lockdown has made many people appreciate their freedom. Whether they want to master a hobby or publish a book, there will be an explosion of creativity across the board and a lot of socializing, with communities starting to bloom again. Don’t you want to become part of that?
However, these ‘things’ I mentioned in the title aren’t just hobbies or pastimes. I’m thinking big; starting your own business or helping those in need kind of big.
So here is my list of things to consider starting after Covid-19!
#1: Join a club
People from all over gather to participate in clubs. There are so many to choose from, so there’s one to pique your interest or fulfill your want of spreading something you love. Here are some clubs you could consider joining:
- A dog walking club-for those who love pets!
- Hiking group-for those who love to walk in the beautiful countryside scenery.
- Arts and crafts group-a place to practice your hobbies with like-minded individuals.
- Sports-tennis, boules, rugby, swimming-the choice is yours! You can master a sport while staying healthy, and join a group of people who have interesting stories to tell from all age groups!
- Dietary group-did you put on some weight during lockdown? I’m sure a couple of other people have too-so meet with motivational individuals that may inspire you!
- Cooking club-want to show off your culinary specialties? This is a great opportunity to learn new recipes for both young and old!
#2: Start your own eCommerce business
Are you feeling a bit short on cash after lockdown? Try becoming an entrepreneur and start your own business. This could be selling your own crafts or becoming a second-hand business. You just need to make sure you’ve got a great idea and enough funding.
You can achieve this by saving your own money, getting a business loan, or starting up a crowd funder. When getting a business loan, it’s important to get what’s right for you, so be sure to get a good amount of research done.
This can be an excellent opportunity for those that are young and ambitious to work in the business sector, and it will provide some great experience!
This can be excellent if you want to give something back to the community that helped see you through the lockdown. From helping the homeless to doing a little something for our fantastic health services and keyworkers. There is so much we can give in terms of donations and support through our work which will make a huge difference to those around us. It’s an excellent way of helping others achieve fantastic things.
And those are things to consider starting after Covid-19. Most can be done in your immediate communities, so you can befriend neighbors and start friendships with those closest to you.