Generate Digital Subscription Revenue
Press+ is an e-commerce platform that helps publishers implement flexible subscription models.
As the leading provider of online subscription services for news websites, Press+ has helped over 500 publishers around the world create new revenue streams from their most engaged digital readers – while preserving all of their existing advertising revenue and online audience.
Press+ helps you:
- Launch a reader-friendly "metered" subscription model
- Bundle your web, mobile, and tablet content into a single high-value subscription package
- Increase circulation revenue by offering discounted digital access to your print subscribers
- Do all of the above with no technology investment and little time
One account. Unlimited access.
Press+ is your universal account for easily accessing paid digital news, commentary and other content.
Once you sign up, you can use the same account to subscribe for digital access to over 500 newspapers, magazines, websites, and other digital news publishers on the Press+ platform.
With a Press+ account you can:
- Subscribe to your favorite news sites with our secure payment system.
- Manage your online subscriptions with one universal account portal accessed via the "My Account" tab above.
- Get discounted access to websites of publications you subscribe to in print.
- Press+ Video Meter Named SIIA Codie Award Finalist
- Press+ Alerts its Affiliate Publishers to Surge in Mobile Prospects -- Provides New Data
- Digital Subscriptions - Meters, Marketing and Analytics digitalfirstnewspapers.com
- Press+ Integrates Reporting with Alliance for Audited Media
- McClatchy Newspaper Co. CEO Attributes $31.5 Million in 2013 Digital Subscription Gains to Plus... NetNewsCheck.com
- Digital Subscription Strategies Pay Off Online Publishers Association
- The newsonomics of Scripps’ TV paywall and the Last Man Standing Theory of local media Neiman Journalism Lab
- Press+ Hits Milestone: 500 Publishers Launched
- As Digital First Media Announces Its Paywalls, 41% of US Dailies Will Soon Have Them Newsonomics
- The Year of the Paywall Bloomberg Businessweek