Generate Digital Subscription Revenue
Press+ is an e-commerce platform that helps publishers implement flexible subscription models.
As the leading provider of online subscription services for news websites, Press+ has helped over 400 publishers around the world create new revenue streams from their most engaged digital readers – while preserving all of their existing advertising revenue and online audience.
Press+ helps you:
- Launch a reader-friendly "metered" subscription model
- Bundle your web, mobile, and tablet content into a single high-value subscription package
- Increase circulation revenue by offering discounted digital access to your print subscribers
- Do all of the above with no technology investment and little time
One account. Unlimited access.
Press+ is your universal account for easily accessing paid digital news, commentary and other content.
Once you sign up, you can use the same account to subscribe for digital access to nearly 400 newspapers, magazines, websites, and other digital news publishers on the Press+ platform.
With a Press+ account you can:
- Subscribe to your favorite news sites with our secure payment system.
- Manage your online subscriptions with one universal account portal accessed via the "My Account" tab above.
- Get discounted access to websites of publications you subscribe to in print.
- McClatchy CEO: Company Expects $25 Million in 2013 Digital Subscription Revenue Poynter.org
- Newsonomics of Pulitzers, Paywalls and Investing in the Newsroom Nieman Journalism Lab
- Paywalls Could Be Prints Salvation Online US News & World Report
- Evolution of the Online Media Pass EContent Magazine
- Publishers Using Press+ Raise Digital Subscription Prices; Deploy Lower Meters to Boost Revenue
- McClatchy Meters Generate $1.2M News & Tech
- McClatchy: CEO expects $20 million in new revenue this year from "metered paywall" Sacramento Bee
- MAXIMIZING REVENUE: Subscription model (finally) gains ground online B-to-B Magazine
- The Newspaper Industry: Some Good News The Economist
- Will Digital Subscriptions Save the Newspaper Industry? Editor & Publisher